Sunday, June 7, 2009

leo forum

After a three days two nights forum in Penang, almost all of us became living zombie.
Ok, lets me explain why I use living zombie to describe us.



1.Our eyelid turn into BLACK color and our eye bags is huge enough to contain few liters of water.
2.Sore throat, our voice is so sexy.
3.Our eyes barely to open.
4.Our movement is so slow because we’re so tired.
5.Only slept for 3 hours per day.
6.While we’re standing, automatically we’ll fell to sleep.
Others than zombie, I can’t imagine others creature that can compare with us.

Anyway you know why we will became a zombie,
Because the forum is so COOL. ROCK. FUN and the weather is HOT.
Lol.

I wondering should I post this, but after a few minutes of deep view I decide to post this.
The hotel, which I would not like and willing to mention, remember and step in again in my entire life.
The hotel is perfect just except the water and electricity supply.
1.The very first time I bathed in the hotel, I put shampoo on my head and it makes me refresh again, at the moment, the water just run out. AHHH
2.In the night, thank GOD for water. After whole day of rushing and activities, I take a bathe in the night. Again, when I put the shampoo on my head, the electricity just runs out.
DARK!
Can you imagine six fellos pack inside a room without electric supply? No AIR-CON!
Well, others than that, it’s perfect.



Here're those photos we took in these few days.



Ho Yik Hong, The TERMINATOR



Haha, me with the JOKER.




:)




The one standing behind, you're lost.



Mud Ball





SUPERHEROES





In The Bus












1 comment:

  1. Went through your blog post. Greetings from Sri Lanka MD 306 / D 306 A2 / visit our web site www.leodistrict306a2 / we like to twin with your club as well.

    ReplyDelete